We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

traveling within ireland

Portsmouth...
4 posts
Save Topic
traveling within ireland

i want to travel to The Majestically Magical 4 star Hillgrove Hotel, Leisure & Spa is situated minutes walk from Monaghan Town, just off the Dubin Road (N2), a 'stones throw' from the Cathedral but i will be traveling by public transport i will either be coming from dublin or belfast what do you suggest is best

Dublin
Level Contributor
3,297 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: traveling within ireland

Assuming you are flying, you can travel directly from Dublin Airport to Monaghan by Bus Eireann Expressway route 32. See www.buseireann.ie for more details. There are bus services from Belfast city centre to Monaghan but few are direct with most involving a change en route. However, I don't think there are any direct services from either of the airports in Belfast to Monaghan. See www.translink.co.uk for details of services from Belfast to Monaghan.

Portsmouth...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: traveling within ireland

do you know roughly how much it would cost on a bus as i am trying to plan a csi weekend if not then can you suggest a better idea

Dublin
Level Contributor
3,297 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: traveling within ireland

I have no idea as to fares but you can check them out on the Bus Eireann website. Not sure what you mean by csi weekend ??? -cub scout international or crime scene investigation or ??

4. Re: traveling within ireland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2014, 05:19