We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Ireland in May? Check in!!

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
769 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Going to Ireland in May? Check in!!

Sometimes it seems like nearly everyone posting here is going to Ireland in May. We are, and this will be our third consecutive May trip. We will fly out of Charlotte, NC on May 2, through Chicago (I know, it seems we're flying the wrong direction, but it was the best price we could find when we booked.) and land in Dublin at 5:15AM on Friday May 3. We will be in Ireland until May 30 and fly back out of Dublin at 11:25AM back through Chicago.

How about you?? Log in your dates. See you there!!!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Going to Ireland in May? Check in!!

We are there from May 17th through May 28th.

Seattle
Level Contributor
209 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Going to Ireland in May? Check in!!

May 18 - June 1, flying in and out of Dublin. Second trip. EXCITED!

Stanwood, Wa.
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Going to Ireland in May? Check in!!

Flying into Dublin through Amsterdam on May 18, then back through Amsterdam to Seattle on the 30 th. My self and my 25 yr old daughter . it is our first trip out of the states EVER! We will be renting a car and heading first to Kilkenny the Killarney, Dingle, Ennis ....back to Dublin. We will keep an eye out for you,lol. ( we will be the ones in a tiny rental with our faces pressed against the glass and a dopey grin and dear in headlights look on our faces

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Going to Ireland in May? Check in!!

we arrive the 2nd and fly out the 13th

Roanoke, Virginia
Level Contributor
11 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Going to Ireland in May? Check in!!

We're going for a belated honeymoon May 22-29. Flying into Dublin, renting a car & then we have no plans. Suggestions, please!

Harrah, Oklahoma
1 post
Save Reply
26. Re: Going to Ireland in May? Check in!!

We arrive on the 20th in Dublin and leave on the 27th from Dublin. Our 1st trip. We are taking our son for his graduation from college. Can't wait!!

Tampa
Level Contributor
72 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Going to Ireland in May? Check in!!

Hello fellow travelers...visiting May 18- 25. So very excited!

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Going to Ireland in May? Check in!!

Leave Michigan on 5/16 and will be there a week. Traveling to Lisdoonvarna and then south to Dingle, Killarney, Cork and back to Dublin.

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Going to Ireland in May? Check in!!

I'm from Michigan and will be in Dingle on the 20th! I'll look for your pressed faces!!

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Going to Ireland in May? Check in!!

First time traveler to Ireland. Leaving Michigan on May 16th! Dublin, Lisdoonvarna, Killarney, Cork. Any suggestions from previous travelers is greatly appreciated. I'm not big on the touristy things. I like to find the real "flavor" of a country. Thanks!