We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exactly a year ago.....

Turner, Maine
Level Contributor
517 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Exactly a year ago.....

We were just out over the Atlantic headed to Shannon and our first visit to the Emerald Isle. Going through some wistful withdrawal at the moment, To all those heading out soon, savor every moment and take more pictures than you think you need too.

Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,127 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Exactly a year ago.....

We are headed back soon for trip #4, and the best pictures are in my head and not my camera. Cannot wait. Less than 3 million seconds left before we leave, but who's counting?

Turner, Maine
Level Contributor
517 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Exactly a year ago.....

Pictures in your head are great. But difficult to share with others. I think a few people I've shared with have been moved to add Ireland to their bucket lists. I envy you your 4th trip. My wife is the kind who likes to try other places. Since Ireland we've been to St Lucia, the Rocky Mountains are this summer and next year is shaping up to be Northern Italy/Switzerland (although I plan to route the trip through Dublin). But she swears we'll get back to Ireland. Have fun in < 3,000,000 seconds!!

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
770 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Exactly a year ago.....

Three weeks until trip number three!! Once you've been, returning is inevitable!!

4. Re: Exactly a year ago.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2014, 07:16