We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks for all the help! Plane leaves tonight.

sacramento, ca
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Thanks for all the help! Plane leaves tonight.

Thanks everyone for asking the questions I didn't think of and for answering the ones I did ask. We are on our way out tonight - just waiting to go to the airport now.

I'm pretty excited as I haven't been to Ireland before.

I feel prepared because of the advice received from trolling the forum and when I asked questions the help was wonderful.

Thanks again for all the advice you are willing to give.

Ventry, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle Peninsula
Level Contributor
7,307 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks for all the help! Plane leaves tonight.

Have fun

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
26,529 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks for all the help! Plane leaves tonight.

Climberjoy - have a wonderful holiday. It would be lovely if you came back and posted a trip report so that others could learn from you.

Thanks.

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,420 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanks for all the help! Plane leaves tonight.

Weather is beautiful at present, which makes a change. Still a little chilly though in exposed areas. Remember, in Ireland -layers layers layers.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,581 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanks for all the help! Plane leaves tonight.

Have a great time! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it when you come back! :)

5. Re: Thanks for all the help! Plane leaves tonight.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2014, 06:16