We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Midges.......

County Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
769 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Midges.......

I remember reading on here about midges..... They are alive and well in West Cork! If you are going to be in a wooded area and bugs like you, grab some repellant in the chemist. They have handy wipes that are easy to carry in your purse. Unfortunately did not have any yesterday and was practically eaten alive (not kidding... At least 30 bites....) Really wish I had some of the wipes yesterday but didn't think they were out yet. Unfortunately I was wrong and am now itchy and scratchy!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Midges.......

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186591-i88-k59654…

2. Re: Midges.......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2014, 05:16