coming to Ireland in end October for 10 days and flight into Dublin out of Shannon
1. Dublin 2 nights then rent car drive to cork 2 nights .
on way stop at kilkenny see castle the stop cashel rock see castle
2. cork see blarney castle,jameson experience,fota wildlife park
3. drive to killarney 2 nights see rings of Kerry if time go to skellig island
4. when driving to galaway stop at bunratty castle and king johns castle
5. galaway 3 nights see cliff of mohr and aran islands
day in mayo see knock back to galaway.
6. flight out of Shannon is 9am
how long is drive to Shannon airport? is rental cars open early am to drop car? is this to packed itinerary?
we are in 50s and travel a lot but this is first time out of usa