We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used the Santry laundry in swords rd dublin?

Level Contributor
102 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone used the Santry laundry in swords rd dublin?

Trying to get an idea of cost of washing (not drycleaning) clothing at laundromat in Dublin. How does it work over there. Here in Australia we pay for use of machine and do the washing ourselves. An economical option. I believe at the Santry laundromat you drop off clothing and it gets done for you. Is this an expensive option? Can anyone give me an idea of how costs are determined? Per piece? Per weight?

Have been told no washing option at our b&b.

Thank you.

Saginaw, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Western Ireland
Level Contributor
7,936 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone used the Santry laundry in swords rd dublin?

This one is in Dublin city centre. Read the recent comments following the details of the laundrette for an idea of prices, opening times and so on:

yelp.com/biz/all-american-laundrette-dublin

Drysdale, Victoria...
Level Contributor
51 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone used the Santry laundry in swords rd dublin?

Appreciate the feedback. We are moving on to the continent afterwards and I really wanted to go with a suitcase of clean clothes. We are of course though very mindful of the budget!

3. Re: Anyone used the Santry laundry in swords rd dublin?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2014, 06:20