We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lost camera

Brisbane
Level Contributor
212 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Lost camera

Hi guys looking for help,I lost my black canon powershotsx camera either at Powerscourt Waterfall toilet or in our hire car.Have contacted both but no luck,is there any suggestions on lost property places?Our trip to Ireland was absolutely awesome,loved Dingle Peninsular and the rugged drive up through Sally Gap...but have lost all my pics of this time.

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,584 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lost camera

Hi Midreaming

I'm sorry to hear that. I was going to suggest that you post on www.lost.ie but unless it is an amazing coincidence, the most recent post is someone who lost a Canon camera at Powerscourt. Is that you?

I hope it turns up.

I have often read of people taking a shot of their email address or the likes that in the event of their camera being stolen/lost, someone might find , contact the details and return to its rightful owner.

Good luck.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
212 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lost camera

Actually if someone looks at the pics there is a copy of booking which had email address on it,still holding onto hope...yes that was my post on the lost camera at Powerscourt,I am very determined to try to get it back...

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,584 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lost camera

Sincerely hope you do Midreaming

Fingers crossed

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,388 posts
373 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lost camera

That is awful for you. 2013 was the year I lost my lovely Canon Ixus 500. (Stolen in Rostock) I had the additional issue with language barrier trying to retrieve it. Only good thing was that it was day 3 of a 14 day holiday so only those photos lost.

If it was fairly new and in good condition, chances are that if anyone found it they will have kept it.

I do hope you find it, keep in touch

5. Re: Lost camera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2014, 06:19