We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TR: Best of Ireland bus tour (6/20-7/1/2013)

Ohio, USA
Destination Expert
for Bryce Canyon National Park, Bryce, Arches National Park
Level Contributor
7,651 posts
446 reviews
Save Topic
TR: Best of Ireland bus tour (6/20-7/1/2013)

In case anyone is really bored, here's the link to my very, very long and detailed trip journal from our bus tour of Ireland. The short version is that we had a outstanding time. The long version gets you to the same answer. There are links to photos included in the journal. Enjoy!

…weebly.com/tr---ireland-2013.html

Remember, I did say it was long.

Ohio, USA
Destination Expert
for Bryce Canyon National Park, Bryce, Arches National Park
Level Contributor
7,651 posts
446 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: TR: Best of Ireland bus tour (6/20-7/1/2013)

Thanks again for all the kind words. I'm tickled that you all enjoyed the journal and the photos. It was my pleasure sharing the trip with you. I just get to keep reliving the trip ;-) Of course the next adventure is coming up shorting (the Utah meet-up!).

bannergirl: The Cliffs of Moher was my favorite stop. MsHick and I were discussing this just today during the drive to work. We agreed that the Cliffs was probably the one place that we really needed more time, but we also agreed that an hour with perfect weather was much better than 3 hours with rain/clouds like we have at the Giant's Causeway (which really did not impact the quality of the visit at the Causeway but would have been a major bummer at the Cliffs....sometimes it is good to be lucky!).

BeachLover: I'm really pleased with the SX50 and the SX280. Make sure you have a sturdy tripod for those 50X shots!

Elwood, IL
Level Contributor
316 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: TR: Best of Ireland bus tour (6/20-7/1/2013)

Ohiohick, Yep had planned on taking a little tri pod. We have a condo on Ft Myers Beach that is a mile from the pier. Took a picture of it and it looks like I was standing right on top of it. So that tri pod will definitely be going in my suitcase to Ireland! Thanks again for the detailed report.

23. Re: TR: Best of Ireland bus tour (6/20-7/1/2013)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2014, 06:20