We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Ireland for 3 weeks in Oct 2013

alberta
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Going to Ireland for 3 weeks in Oct 2013

I'm going to Ireland for 3 weeks, and would like advise on what to do and what to see, and what's the best way to travel Ireland in 3 weeks, to get the most of it. I'm not on a tight budget but looking to be a little conservative, as i'm traveling for a long time. So any info at all would be helpful and Im going in Oct 2013,

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Ireland
Ireland
Europe
Dublin
Level Contributor
2,424 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Ireland for 3 weeks in Oct 2013

Some info from you would be even more helpful. What guide books have you looked at? What sights most interest you? Will you be renting a car? Which towns/regions do you want to stay in?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
11,960 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to Ireland for 3 weeks in Oct 2013

I recommend getting some guidebooks from the library to select what interests you.

We loved renting a car and having the freedom to travel at our own pace.

3. Re: Going to Ireland for 3 weeks in Oct 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 September 2013, 14:35
4. Re: Going to Ireland for 3 weeks in Oct 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2014, 06:20