We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To Ireland and back already...trip report to come!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
152 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
To Ireland and back already...trip report to come!

Hello to all: Bottom line, Ireland was amazing. We came home last Tuesday to POURING rain in Denver and it continued to rain for 7 days straight! We had the best weather in Ireland (rained only 2 days out of 10!) and to come home to a downpour (in a city that is usually perpetually sunny) was very odd.

So, it's been a busy week dealing with the flooding in CO (my work is connected-thankfully, my home was not affected) while playing catch up at work. But we have a wedding to drive out to this weekend and it's a good 5.5 hour drive, so I am going to bring my computer and type up the trip report during the ride.

Initial thanks for all the comments, destination expert advice and interesting posts to help make this a trip of a lifetime! I will post the report sometime this weekend.

Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,244 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: To Ireland and back already...trip report to come!

Look forward to the trip report. Wow that is mad about the flooding in your home town.

Still lovely and dry here, but gone a little cooler.

Tralee, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Tralee
Level Contributor
4,029 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: To Ireland and back already...trip report to come!

Looking forward to reading your report. Our thoughts are with all those affected by the floods.

Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,244 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: To Ireland and back already...trip report to come!

I tried to edit my post to add my thoughts to all the people in Colorado affected by the floods.

I was watching it on the news and it must have been awful to face home to it.

4. Re: To Ireland and back already...trip report to come!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2014, 05:20