We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ireland Tour

Battle Creek, MI
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Topic
Ireland Tour

Has Anyone used smarTours for a trip. If so how was your experience. thanks

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
5,199 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ireland Tour

I've not heard of them, but here are some posts about this company from earlier this year:

http://tinyurl.com/q52crvh

Have you got a particular tour of theirs in mind? If you post a link to the itinerary, we can tell you what we think of it :-)

SW MO
Level Contributor
80 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ireland Tour

I have been on several (probably 10 or so) and have never been disappointed. Their prices are very reasonable, and the hotels are good. I have had some questionable guides a couple of times, but I have also had some exceptional ones. The people who are on these trips are usually well-traveled and interesting with a variety of ages. There are several trip postings on here if you will research them. I will definitely travel with them again. Don't let the rude office staff keep you from booking. The rest of the trip is much better!

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
55,534 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ireland Tour

"Don't let the rude office staff keep you from booking. '

LOL. I can assure you I would! Why would I want to give my business to a company with rude office staff?

4. Re: Ireland Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2014, 05:17