We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Ireland

Berlin, Maryland
2 posts
Save Topic
Trip to Ireland

we are 2 students and we are enthusiastic about Anglo-Irish history and the culture of Ireland. We are planning to spend seven days in Ireland. What do you recommend?

Geelong
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Ireland

Hi ,I also want to visit Ireland in June 2014, but after reading about Vagabond Tours I am reluctant to book with them! Any ideas?

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
5,199 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip to Ireland

@ hallo d

Start by reading Bryno's "how do I start to plan my trip" :

tripadvisor.com/…12951183

And then come back to us with a bit more information on when you'll be travelling, whether you'll be hiring a car or using public transport and what sort of budget you have.

There's a lot of useful information on the right-hand side of this page listed under "top questions"

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
533 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip to Ireland

Reading. Travel books are good...I'd suggest the Ireland book by Rick Steves. Also, check out the tour companies. CIE has several plans available and even if you don't use them, you can get a good idea of what people see on short trips.

4. Re: Trip to Ireland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2014, 06:40