We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Burren Winterage festival : 25-27 October 2013

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
5,199 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
Burren Winterage festival : 25-27 October 2013

DD and I are hoping to attend some of the events organised to celebrate "Winterage" in the Burren. Details below:

http://www.burrenwinterage.com/

I am sure this will be a most enjoyable and memorable experience for any visitor wanting to experience something a bit different on their travels!

Whitney, Texas
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
14,680 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Burren Winterage festival : 25-27 October 2013

oh sarnia I am so jealous....lovely site, thank you for sharing it....makes a winter trip look inviting for sure.....

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
28,443 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Burren Winterage festival : 25-27 October 2013

Might just make that one.

Many thanks for posting.

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
5,199 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Burren Winterage festival : 25-27 October 2013

Oma - looks great, doesn't it? It's only the 2nd year that it's taken place, and we missed it last year, as we'd booked our flights to leave on the Sunday. this year, I took an "executive" decision to take dd out of school for a day so that we can do the Winterage walk on the Sunday, fly home Monday. And guess what?? School is closed on the Monday for "teacher training" : Result!!

Lordkimmage - would love to see you there! Dd and I will be at Aillwee on Saturday, and will stay overnight somewhere in/near Ballyvaughan as we have to be at Fanore for 10am-ish; the walk gets underway at 1030am.

Whitney, Texas
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
14,680 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Burren Winterage festival : 25-27 October 2013

yes sarnia, it looks wonderful....can't wait to hear about when your return home....

5. Re: Burren Winterage festival : 25-27 October 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2014, 07:18