We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help Filling in Itinerary, Please?

Lincoln, NE
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Help Filling in Itinerary, Please?

My friend and I are females in our early 30s and are planning on taking a trip to Ireland April 6th through April 15th with the following itinerary:

Round-trip economy class airfare from New York (JFK) to Dublin (DUB)

Manual shift economy car rental for duration

2 nights at the Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel, Dublin (room only)

2 nights at the Kilronan Castle Hotel, Roscommon (room only)

2 nights at the Glenlo Abbey Hotel, Galway (room only)

2 nights at the Dunboyne Castle Hotel, Meath (room only)

Any suggestions on what to see/do in each place, or between places, since we will have a rental car?? I haven't done much research as or yet, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
5,199 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help Filling in Itinerary, Please?

Coincidence : another poster has asked about exactly the same route, but I think they have fewer days. You can read our suggestions here :

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186591-i88-k708…

Have you actually booked the package, or are you still in the research stage?

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
533 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help Filling in Itinerary, Please?

I can appreciate you eagerness...I've been there, but we need some general idea of what you like/don't like otherwise our suggestions may end up being inappropriate. For example, if we're avid hikers, we might suggest something that would be at least unpleasant for someone more interested in shopping or general site seeing...worse, we might suggest a trip to the Aran Islands for someone who gets seasick every time they look at a boat. :)

Give us some ideas, and we'll return in good measure.

3. Re: Help Filling in Itinerary, Please?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 05:21