We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nonstop flights from IAD to DUB in June 2014?

Manassas, Virginia
Level Contributor
1 post
176 reviews
Save Topic
Nonstop flights from IAD to DUB in June 2014?

Currently United has the only nonstop flight from IAD (Dulles/wash DC) to Dublin, Ireland.

Do you think Aer Lingus will add a nonstop for June 2014? They now operate the United flight.

Thanks for any information.

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
12,204 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nonstop flights from IAD to DUB in June 2014?

I'm not an airline expert, but I do know that it takes months to arrange slots at airports and new routes. (For example, Southwest Airlines and Jet Blue airlines just got new slots at DCA, but they won't start flying new routes out of there before mid-summer.) I think it would be doubtful that Aer Lingus would have a new route from IAD to DUB up and running by June if they have not already announced this as a new route.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nonstop flights from IAD to DUB in June 2014?

The United flight is not operated by Aer Lingus - it's code shared.

It's unlikely that Aer Lingus will add this route as Longhorn says, they would have announced it by now , as they have done for their new routes to San Francisco and Toronto.

Saginaw, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Western Ireland
Level Contributor
7,531 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nonstop flights from IAD to DUB in June 2014?

In case, June 2015 works!

tripadvisor.com/…62739414

4. Re: Nonstop flights from IAD to DUB in June 2014?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2015, 05:15