We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need your help with my itinerary

Chocen, Czech...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
I need your help with my itinerary

Hi,

I have organized a few sightseeing trips to London for a group of 15 people and now we are planning to visit Ireland. The problem is that I only know Dublin - a few years ago I spent there a couple of months as an aupair and I think that if you are already in Ireland you should definitely see the wild west (although I did not visit it earlier).

But where shall we go? To Cork or Donegal? Or is it possible to travel along the coast and by train with such a big group? Or hire a bus?Is it a one day trip or shall I also book a few nights in the west? Or do you think that only Dublin and the surroundings (Powerscourt Waterfall..) is enough for us?:)

I will appreciate all your tips.

Cheers,

Nikol

Chocen, Czech...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: I need your help with my itinerary

I would be happy to combine these places to one trip:

Dublin, Connemara, Galway, Ring of Kerry, Dingle

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
18,930 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I need your help with my itinerary

With 15 people I would consider hiring a mini bus and driver. Then consider the time of year, the time you have and the places the "Majority" (you can't please everyone) want to visit see and do..

Given the list above I would draw a line from Dublin to Cork and Dublin to Westport then concentrate on the area within those 2 lines.

3. Re: I need your help with my itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2015, 05:20