We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's Going--May 2014. Sign In!!

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
769 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Who's Going--May 2014. Sign In!!

Last year I started a thread for May 2013 because it seemed like so many were headed to Ireland in May. I've been waiting for someone to start a thread again this year, but due to seeing a lot of new comments about May 2014 and no thread---I'm doing it again:

For the fourth straight year we will be visiting Ireland in May. Arriving Dublin early May 1 and leaving Dublin May 28. How about you??

I will also take this opportunity to thank everyone on TA for their invaluable advise. See you soon!

Basking Ridge, New...
Level Contributor
24 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
91. Re: Who's Going--May 2014. Sign In!!

We are leaving in just a few hours for Shannon, flying out of Newark!!!! So excited! Thanks to TA posters for all your help in fine-tuning the trip. It looks like we'll have rain the entire 10 days, but with all you have said about how friendly the Irish people are, we are surely going to have a wonderful trip in spite of wet weather!

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
33 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
92. Re: Who's Going--May 2014. Sign In!!

We are! We leave Boston on the 11th arriving in Shannon, leaving from Dublin on the 29th.

Will be traveling to Rosscarbery where my grandmother grew up, then to Killarney, Ennis, Clifden, Sligo for one night, then to Lurgan in Northern Ireland to stay with friends, the our last three nights in Dublin.

This is our second trip, but last time nearly all of our time was spent in NI, can't wait to explore the rest!

Just a few more days to pack! Have fun everyone and Safe Travels to you all!

Save Reply
93. Re: Who's Going--May 2014. Sign In!!

I'ill be in Ireland solo from may 15th to june 14th. I'll go to dublin, galway, The Burren, Derry and Belfast

Grand Haven...
Destination Expert
for Grand Haven, Michigan
Level Contributor
946 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
94. Re: Who's Going--May 2014. Sign In!!

My wife and I aren't lucky enough, but our daughter will be traveling around the country from May 13 - May 29 with a Michigan State University study abroad group.

95. Re: Who's Going--May 2014. Sign In!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 05:16