We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our 9 night Itinerary is almost final...would love input!

Centerton, Arkansas
Level Contributor
71 posts
198 reviews
Save Topic
Our 9 night Itinerary is almost final...would love input!

This is our first trip to Ireland in May,so by reading MANY posts here and wonderful input from you who have contributed to my previous help requests ...I think we are almost final!!! Overnight stays have been booked (but can be changed if we decide to alter route in the next few months). We have 1 castle stay, mostly bed and breakfasts, some hotels- a nice mix.

Would love input on our route, sights we should see on our journey I may have missed, restaurant recommendations, etc.

Day 1: Arrive Dublin 8 a.m.- explore by Hop-on-off bus since we will be adjusting. Stay in Dublin.

Day 2: pick up car and drive to Connemara area- staying at Ballynahinch Castle. Explore Galway and this area today and tomorrow

Day 3: overnight in Ballyvaughn

Day 4: The Burren and Cliffs of Moher. Drive and explore until we reach Dingle for our overnight.

Day 5 and 6: Finish Dingle Peninsula. Killarney for 2 nights. Explore Ring of Kerry, Killarney National Park, Muckross, etc. in this area.

Day 7: See anything we missed in Killarney then head to Ardmore. This is my husband's birthday and he picked Cliff House for our overnight. Do Blarney Castle and see Cork on way.

Day 8: Rock of Cashel,and Waterford on way to Kilkenny for overnight

Day 9: Glendalough and Powerscourt Gardens- hopefully have time to revisit/see anything we missed in Dublin the first time. Dublin overnight

Day 10: early flight home

We hope this allows us to see most of what we want to, leaves time for meandering and relaxing as we drive the beautiful countryside! If we missed something....let me know!

1. Re: Our 9 night Itinerary is almost final...would love input!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2015, 05:16