We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March 2014 - 7 Days in West Coast of Ireland

Tuftonboro, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
28 reviews
Save Topic
March 2014 - 7 Days in West Coast of Ireland

Just completed 7 days in Galway, Dingle, Killarney, Kenmare in March 2014. See advice and highlights. …blogspot.com/2014/03/west-coast-of-ireland-…

Southern California
Level Contributor
118 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: March 2014 - 7 Days in West Coast of Ireland

Beautiful trip report. Thank you for pairing your reflections with your pictures :) Your pictures are gorgeous! it feels like you definitely got the most out of your time, without rushing too much. I love that you balanced the weather & seasons of March in exchange for a more serene trip. We land April 30 and will be flying out May 13. I'm hoping it's still semi quiet.

Are you already looking forward to another trip? What company did you use for your rental car?

West Coast NZ
Level Contributor
183 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: March 2014 - 7 Days in West Coast of Ireland

Thank you for posting your trip details and observations which are always handy for others. Great photos!

Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,237 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: March 2014 - 7 Days in West Coast of Ireland

Hi Jo, thanks for a very entertaining trip report and beautiful photos.

You will just have to come back again to see the bits you missed this time.

I love the younger ones hopping on the bus to Dublin and the "oldies" doing the Burren and Cliffs tour:-)

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: March 2014 - 7 Days in West Coast of Ireland

Loved your blog because it took me back to our September trip!!! Stayed at Bambury's in Dingle, ate at same restaurants, wished for more time there, loved Slea Head. Stayed at Friar's Glen, too. Didn't love Ring of Kerry as much but the weather was bad for us. Nonethless, Valentia Island was great and we did the Skellig experience, too. Luckily we got to buy chocolate! Also missed out on Connor's Pass and Connemara. I could've written your blog! Thanks for the memories. Can't wait to go back.

Beaufort, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
3,983 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: March 2014 - 7 Days in West Coast of Ireland

Brilliant report. Makes we want to visit those places myself!

grafton
Level Contributor
636 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: March 2014 - 7 Days in West Coast of Ireland

Thanks for sharing your blog. Loved the beautiful pictures too. Think I might be tempted to write a blog when we go.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
8,295 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: March 2014 - 7 Days in West Coast of Ireland

Great report Jo, thanks for sharing.

8. Re: March 2014 - 7 Days in West Coast of Ireland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2015, 05:16