My wife and I are finalizing our trip to Ireland and have the following questions. Any feedback is much appreciated.
1. Any must see sights/stops while driving from Dublin to Galway?
2. We are planning on going to the Aran islands for one day, but if weather is bad we may stay in Galway for the day. Any backup idea's while in Galway keeping in mind that we are going to the cliffs of Moher the next day?
3. Any must see sights/stops on our drive from Galway to Dingle (via Cliffs of Moher?)
4. We are staying in Dingle on Monday and Tuesday night and Castlemartyr Thursday. We need to find a place in the South for Wednesday night and would appreciate any advice?
5. Finally, is it better to visit the Jameson distillery in Dublin or the one near Midleton?
Thank you so much for your comments!!!