We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Here We Go- Thank You!

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
111 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Here We Go- Thank You!

We are heading to the airport in just a few minutes and will arrive in Dublin around 8:00am Monday morning. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of the advice and suggestions so many of you have given during our planning. This is the first trip abroad for my husband and I and we are so excited to see your beautiful country. See you soon!

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Charlottesville, Virginia, County Donegal
Level Contributor
13,426 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Here We Go- Thank You!

Greetings! Looking forward to viewing your posts of your experiences & adventures in Ireland. Wishing you a visit filled with magical moments & warm memories.

Tralee, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Tralee
Level Contributor
3,789 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Here We Go- Thank You!

Safe journey and the weather is perfect here!

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle
Level Contributor
9,942 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Here We Go- Thank You!

Travel safely.

4. Re: Here We Go- Thank You!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 06:16