We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guinness Storehouse shopping

Bozeman, Montana
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Guinness Storehouse shopping

If you are planning to so any shopping or go the restaurant at the Guinness Storehouse, just know you are REQUIRED to buy a tour ticket. Even if you do not intend to take the tour, you can not get past the front door without a ticket. I had no interest in doing this so I did my purchases at a store in town. I don't know why they don't have access to at least the store but they don't!!

Dublin
Level Contributor
2,284 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Guinness Storehouse shopping

Doesn't make a lot of sense to go all the way out there if you're not visiting the exhibition. All the 'souvenirs' available in town and most likely cheaper too.

Moosup, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,705 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guinness Storehouse shopping

There is also a duty free Guinness store at Dublin airport.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
157 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Guinness Storehouse shopping

Odd, because we just walked right in when we visited, I even stopped and asked the girl, and she told me to go in and shop at the store. Perhaps rules have changed since.

4. Re: Guinness Storehouse shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2015, 05:17