We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beara was the best!

NY
Level Contributor
113 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Beara was the best!

Thank you to all who suggested Beara Peninsula. I will never forget the views from Healy Pass. What an experience! My pictures will never do it justice. Driving some of those roads though challenging, was well worth every minute! The little towns along the way were charming.

We just kept thinking , thank goodness we rented a car!

We ve been in Ireland a week and the people have been wonderful. It was over a year worth of planning and I'm so glad I did it. Only had one set back so far when our plan was cancelled the first night... All worked out.

Thank you so much To all!

Ventry, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle Peninsula
Level Contributor
7,418 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beara was the best!

Glad you are enjoying your trip

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
5,199 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beara was the best!

It's so nice when folk report in with details of their travels. Glad you enjoyed Beara :-)

And have a great time for the rest of your trip.

Tinley Park
Level Contributor
402 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beara was the best!

Oh the memories of Beara! The sun shining, the waves crashing against the shore, the cows who decided to descend for one grazing area crossing right in front of car and the peaceful tranquil exploration of such a beautiful place. One of my favorite days in Ireland.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
83 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beara was the best!

Agreed, Healy Pass on a good day is fantastic. My pics don't do it justice either. Beara was probably our favorite day, too. Have a great rest of your trip!!

5. Re: Beara was the best!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 07:15