Heading over in September and couldn't be more exciting. First trip as a visitor instead of having to work.
- Saturday 20th Sept, Arrive Dublin, R&R, Guinness, City of a Thousand Welcomes, overnight Dublin
- Sunday 21st Sept, Pickup Rental car (AVIS), Glendalough, overnight Kilkenny
- Monday 22nd Sept, Leave Kilkenny, Rock of Cashel, overnight Killarney
- Tuesday 23rd Sept, Hiking Carrauntoohil morning, Torc Waterfall afternoon, overnight Killarney
- Wednesday 24th Sept, Leave Killarney, possible drive Dingle/Slea Head, but headed to Ennis overnight.
- Thursday 25th Sept, Hiking in the Burren, possibly see Cliffs, Ennis overnight
- Friday 26th Sept, Leave Ennis, see Cliff if I haven't done so, overnight Galway
- Saturday 27th Sept, Galway, maybe trip out to Athenry, overnight Galway
- Sunday 28th Sept, Leave Galway, ferry/flight to Inis Mór, overnight on Island.
- Monday 29th Sept, Leave Inis Mór, Hike Connemara (Diamond Hill), overnight Clifden.
- Tuesday 30th Sept, Leave Clifden, Hike Croagh Patrick, overnight Westport.
- Wednesday 1st Oct, Leave Westport, County Races in Sligo/meeting friends there, overnight Sligo
- Thursday 2nd Oct, Leave Sligo, headed East, either Carrick-on-Shannon or Slane overnight
- Friday 3rd Oct, Leave ????, Hill of Tara & Newgrange, Dublin, Shelbourne FC v Galway FC, overnight Dublin
- Saturday 4th Oct, Hike Bray Head south of Dublin, Aviva Stadium, Viking Pub Crawl?, overnight Dublin
- Sunday 5th Oct, Croke Park, Kilmainham Gaol, local sight-seeing (ideas?), overnight Dublin
Monday 6th Oct, Sadly leave on flight home from Dublin for work on Tuesday