We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night Before Flight Lodging - Dublin

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
58 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Night Before Flight Lodging - Dublin

Hello - Leaving Monday September 8 from Dublin and looking for a quieter place to stay. I will drop off my rental car the night before so the B&B/Hotel would need to be a cheap cab ride away or accessible via bus. Flight leaves at 3PM and is returning to US direct so will need to be at airport by 12 to clear customs.

Thinking we'd like to spend our last night/morning potentially checking out the Cliff Walk in Howth or Malahide castle.

Budget 80 euro tops.

Thanks!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
58 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night Before Flight Lodging - Dublin

Any thoughts, my trip is in two weeks

Whitney, Texas
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,791 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night Before Flight Lodging - Dublin

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=dublin+airport+hotels

you might try this site...

Edited: 11 August 2014, 05:11
Oslo
Destination Expert
for Norway, Oslo
Level Contributor
12,979 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Night Before Flight Lodging - Dublin

Stay downtown - have a decent meal and drinks in a choice of restaurants. Anywhere else and your choice is limited. Easy access with airport bus.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
18,619 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Night Before Flight Lodging - Dublin

plenty of b and bs in malahide itself. other than that, you could try travel lodge or premier inns close to airport, with connecting bus to malahide and airport.

5. Re: Night Before Flight Lodging - Dublin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 05:16