We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary Confirmed (almost...)

England
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary Confirmed (almost...)

Hi

I've booked some of our stops so here goes:

Sat 16th - Arrive in Dublin and then drive to Wicklow for the Horse Caravan

Tues 19th - Blarney Castle then on to our cottage in Killarney

Weds 20th - Blasket Islands

Thurs 21st - Spend in Killarney

Fri 22nd - no plans

Sat 23rd - no plans

Sun 24th - to Galway via Limerick. Dh's birthday so could do with a nice treat for him?

Mon 25th - Aran Island

Tues 26th - Cong, Connemara

Weds 27th - Markree Castle, Hawk Walk booked for afternoon

Thurs 28th - Muff

Fri 29th - Giants Causeway

Sat 30th - no plans

Sun 31st - Ferry from Northern Island over to Scotland and then home

I've got confirmation of the horse, cottage in Killarney and castle. I've provisionally booked Muff and still looking for a cottage in Connemara (sent off some emails).

Does this itinerary look ok? I'll now start researching specifics in each area and post in the relevant forum.

Activities should include Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Walking, and renting a boat for the day so can anyone recommned the best areas based on the above itinerary for these activities - i.e. where's the best place to rent a boat?

Thanks

S

Blarney Castle & Gardens
Castles, Historic Sites, Historic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Kilkenny Castle
Castles, Historic Sites
Trim Castle
Castles, Historic Sites
Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle
Level Contributor
12,465 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary Confirmed (almost...)

Consider Dingle, after Killarney, some great beaches for a good canter/gallop or more sedate mountain treks.

2. Re: Itinerary Confirmed (almost...)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 06:17