We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Willie Clancy Music Festival July 2011

Denver, Colorado
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Willie Clancy Music Festival July 2011

Any suggestions for a reasonable place to stay for a few days for this festival? I'll be traveling alone, and would also consider staying in someone's home. Thanks!

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Willie Clancy Music Festival July 2011

whats reasonable-will u be here at weekend or midweek?.

Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,046 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Willie Clancy Music Festival July 2011

A lot of the accommodation available during Willie Clancy week is actually in people's homes. As far as I know the going daily rate is about 35 to 40 euro per person B&B.

For information on accommodation you could e-mail : hhughes@eircom.net

He should be able to give you some idea of what accommodation is available.

Midweek tends to be a lot quieter than the weekend, so you might want to keep that in mind when deciding your dates.

Denver, Colorado
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Willie Clancy Music Festival July 2011

I'm finishing a tour in the area on the 2nd of July, so would need a place probably the 2nd-5th, but I'm flexible.

Denver, Colorado
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Willie Clancy Music Festival July 2011

Thanks for the information--I'll follow up!

5. Re: Willie Clancy Music Festival July 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2011, 06:52