We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lahinch golf club.

new zealand
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Topic
lahinch golf club.

if i was playing golf at 10.00 hopefully to finish by 5pm could i then drive to dublin in daylight or where would be a nice place on the coast to stay so that hopefully i can get an early morning flight out next day. approx how long does it take to drive to dulin from clare.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lahinch golf club.

Lahinch to Dublin would take just over 3 hours!

Edited: 28 March 2011, 15:24
Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,271 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lahinch golf club.

Are your plans set in stone or is there any possibility of flying out of Shannon, which would be less than an hour's drive from Lahinch.

If this is not possible, then it would be advisable to head to Dublin after your game of golf and stay in one of the airport hotels for an early flight next day.

As Suzy says, the journey to Dublin would take over 3 hours from Lahinch and whether you would make it in daylight would depend on the time of year that you are travelling.

3. Re: lahinch golf club.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about County Clare