We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sonoma shop

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
421 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
sonoma shop

hi,

can anyone tell me if the lovely shop called sonoma has relocated in Ennis, if so to where. thank you

County Clare...
Destination Expert
for County Clare, Aran Islands, Bunratty, The Burren
Level Contributor
8,408 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sonoma shop

No, I think Niamh and her Farrow and Ball range are no longer, but I'll do a check again.

Maybe Bannergirl might know if she has relocated somewhere else in Ennis, but it's not really a bouyant economy for high end house hold decor at the moment.

Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,247 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sonoma shop

Yes, Ferdia, you are correct and as far as I know Sonoma have not re-opened.

They originally re-located from the top of O'Connell Street to further down the street(which seemed like a better location for passing trade).

However, that shop closed and I haven't seen it open anywhere else around town.

Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,247 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sonoma shop

NYC, you will be glad to hear the Sonoma has just re-opened in Ennis.

They have re-located to the Market area right beside the multi-storey car park.

I passed it today, but didn't have time to go in and look around. The stock on the window looks very good though.

Ennis, Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: sonoma shop

You'll be glad to hear that yes Sonoma is up & running located in the Market beside the Multi-storey Car Park.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
421 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sonoma shop

fast forward...... I originally posed the question if sonoma had gone, but I finally returned today to their new location close to the market square car park. It might be a little smaller but the service and choice of goods is as "good as ever" I needed a baby present, a house warming present and a birthday gift all of which I purchased in less than ten mins at Sonoma. I hasten to add that i had a limited budget, and i was under pressure. The assistant was more than helpful and its more shops like this that customers need. I personally just love the helpful local staff along with the "support the community" attitude.I might add that i live miles away.

Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,247 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sonoma shop

It is really good to hear a story of good service and a satisfied customer.

I haven't been into the shop yet, so must pay a visit soon,

Hope you enjoyed your trip.

Edited: 14 January 2011, 23:14
7. Re: sonoma shop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2012, 22:16
Get answers to your questions about Ennis
Recent Conversations