We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels in kinsale

WIGAN UK
Level Contributor
567 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
hotels in kinsale

Coming to Kinsale for 4 days at the end of June, I am looking at the Blue Haven Hotel and Actons, any info on either of these hotels would be appreciated

WIGAN UK
Level Contributor
567 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: hotels in kinsale

I am worried now I have booked the Blue Haven for 3 nights at the end of May, can you tell me the room no you had and I can check with the hotel.

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: hotels in kinsale

I can't remember the room number but there weren't that many to choose from. I would just email or ask the staff if there is still construction going on around and in the hotel and request a room that is removed from any noise and does not have a boarded window!

Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: hotels in kinsale

That restaurant is renowned for its great seafood alright so its probably the place alright. Wont be long now until your holidays.

Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: hotels in kinsale

Yeah i think it would be best to contact the hotel and ask them if they are still having construction work done to the hotel. At least it would set your mind at ease too.

WIGAN UK
Level Contributor
567 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: hotels in kinsale

Thanks Sparkly, I have booked the end of May for my daughter and son in law's first wedding anniversary present so I will get onto the hotel and check they haven't got a bad room I don't want them to be disappointed. They will let me know what it's like for our trip. Cant wait to get to the restaurant in Bantry, bought a road map yesterday - hubby wants to go the Jamesons distillery.

Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: hotels in kinsale

Lol, he will have fun trying out all the different whiskys!!

I was never there but saw it recently on a holiday programme and it looked like a great place to visit.

NORTH WEST
Level Contributor
198 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: hotels in kinsale

Have just returned from a trip to County Cork stayed for 2 nights at the Blue Haven had a fabulous room, food was excellent and the staff friendly and courteous. I could make no complaint about this hotel at all. Stayed for one night in Cork city at the Imperial which was also good but preferred Kinsale, dont miss a drive to Blarney. Enjoyed a meal at Hobys in Kinsale also. Enjoy your visit, we will certainly be going back.

Level Contributor
69 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: hotels in kinsale

I had a FABULOUS meal at Fishy Fishy in Kinsale a few weeks ago. It's a small casual-hip kind of place, friendly wait staff. Wonderful shrimp and crab, delicious chowder. Mmmmmmm