We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank's all of you for Cork

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Thank's all of you for Cork

I am almost there we'll be in Cork on august 2. I've never been in Ireland, in California I lived for 8 years so bye bye USA, hello Europe, Ireland and Cork.

I just want to say such a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who is giving advise in Forum and so much useful information to all people who is asking the questions about Cork.

I learned so much about Cork and I am very excited can;t wait to come and explore all Cork sightseeing, and just be one of you!

Thank you so much for your time and all your love to Ireland and Cork(:

Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
9,181 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank's all of you for Cork

Well, you have a good time! I hope Ireland will live up to your expectations.

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,806 posts
372 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank's all of you for Cork

Jasus, we better get out the Weathershield fast in Corcaigh.

By the way some californian sun would be nice!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank's all of you for Cork

truly i am not sure that calofornia's sun is so good and especially healthy. All year around just sun and sun, warm and hot, no clouds, no rain sometimes me and my friends are guessing what season or month it is now...

I am ready for weather change that;s for sure(:

Saint George, Canada
Level Contributor
294 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thank's all of you for Cork

"All year around just sun and sun, warm and hot, no clouds, no rain sometimes" ...one word of advice, never mention this while you're in Ireland or you'll likely get hauled out of pub by the tail of your pants. lol Seriously, bring an umbrella.

Wish I was heading back to Cork. Loved living there though I am thankful that there is no KCs here in Canada. God I miss their chicken nuggets! And I miss GAA matches... Friday evening shopping in Douglas... drives through the tunnel (which meant that I was heading to the beach) ...enjoy your time in Cork!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Thank's all of you for Cork

Thank;s i will and finally i won't spent so much money for a sunscreen(:

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,806 posts
372 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thank's all of you for Cork

Yes a bottle of suncreen should last you about 20 years

ireland
Level Contributor
64 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thank's all of you for Cork

A new move is exciting, best of luck with it. Let us all know how you are getting on and hopefully all the tips will help your family settle in very fast.

Good Luck

8. Re: Thank's all of you for Cork

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2010, 06:19