We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice restaurant to eat and best place to dance!

Which Cork hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
50 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Nice restaurant to eat and best place to dance!

Hi there, i'm heading to Cork for 1 night with some girlfriends. Just wondering if i could get any names of good restaurants in the city? I've been to a restaurant where the old Bodega pub used to be and that was quite nice..can't remember the name!

Also we'd be looking for the best place for dancing and a good DJ where we can work the calories off!

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
345 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice restaurant to eat and best place to dance!

The Cornstore in Cornmarket Street and Liberty Grill in Washington Street are my favourite restaurants in Cork at the moment. Good food and good value for money. The Bodega still have a restaurant but they also have a nightclub so you could head there. It's in Cornmarket St.

2. Re: Nice restaurant to eat and best place to dance!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2011, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Cork