We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen Party in February

liverpool
8 posts
Save Topic
Hen Party in February

We are a group of 23 between the ages of 21 - 60 coming to Cork for a weekend in February.

We have our travel and accommodation sorted but now need to arrange activities to keep us busy. We will be happy to spend the whole weekend in local bars and food places - any recommendations? We would also like to do something slightly different, maybe a treasure hunt that leads us all to the same bar? but as we don't know the area very well we would need some insider local knowledge to create some clues! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
27,769 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen Party in February

You might enjoy this one.

www.isaacsrestaurant.ie/

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,568 posts
367 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen Party in February

I'll do a set of clues for you. I've done it before - lots of times. Cork city is the PERFECT place for a pub crawl/treasure hunt. Tons of pubs within minutes of each other will make a fun fun fun treasure hunt. Let me know if you would like me to do that !!! brynoadvisor@yahoo.ie

3. Re: Hen Party in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Cork
Recent Conversations