We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

photo birthday cake

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
photo birthday cake

hi

travelling to Cork for one night for friends birthday. does anyone know where I could order a photo cake. flying from liverpool so obviously cant bring one with me

thank you in anticipation

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Dingle
Level Contributor
12,387 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: photo birthday cake

You'd probably do better to post on the Cork forum of boards.ie

www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php…

2. Re: photo birthday cake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2015, 14:35
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: photo birthday cake

ConvairCoronado, thank you very much, that's really nice of you

harvey ireland I will do that thanks

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
19,737 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: photo birthday cake

As Harveys suggestion.. be aware though that if you find somewhere it will be a lot more expensive than the Asda option.. might be a option to book a Hold Bag for your clothes etc and bring one over as Hand Baggage?

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Cork
Level Contributor
3,277 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: photo birthday cake

A couple of places that I'm pretty certain do them are D's Cakes (021 239 1248) and Karina's Cakes (021 428 9155).

Neither are in the city centre. D's is in Blackrock (202 bus or 10 mins drive). Karina's is in Ballincollig (232 bus or 15-20 mins drive).

D's also has a cafe, D's Delights, which has reviews on here.

There used to be a place in Winthrop Arcade that did them, but I don't know if they are still there. Otherwise, of the city centre bakers, you could try Hassett's on Adelaide St or Old Mill on Castle St, but I don't know if you'd get lucky.

Edited: 28 May 2014, 09:31
6. Re: photo birthday cake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2015, 14:35
Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,778 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: photo birthday cake

SuperValu at Carrigaline do the photo cakes. They've done a few for us.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: photo birthday cake

thank you so much for all your helpful replies, I thought it was a long shot to get any replies at all. I will take on board all your suggestions and am now very confident that I am able to get the birthday cake I want for my mate

cheers

Edited: 28 May 2014, 18:29
Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,584 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: photo birthday cake

If you order a cake locally here, I will collect it for you and deliver to your accommodation. If interested, just PM me. Be glad to do it for a visitor to Cork

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
8,724 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: photo birthday cake

Hoping for a slice Bryno ;-). Seriously though a very kind gesture!

Get answers to your questions about Cork
Recent Conversations