We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blarney Woollen Mills

Trabuco Canyon...
Level Contributor
925 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Blarney Woollen Mills

HI I have a simple question, is this a good store to buy good quality real Irish made clothing?, Sweater, Hats and such, I understand some items might be from outside Ireland, I just want to know if I should spend my time shopping here or not?

Ventry, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle Peninsula
Level Contributor
7,464 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blarney Woollen Mills

The best Shop of its kind in Ireland in my opinion. Of course it is tourist oriented but offers good quality at reasonable prices

Moosup, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blarney Woollen Mills

Vast selection of items from knitted goods, jewelry, crystal, linens and some food items. Check labels;many items are of Irish design, but not made in Ireland. Great food court as well. Save time to walk about the grounds at the Castle

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
183 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blarney Woollen Mills

Yes, thumbs up from me!

Some of the souvenirs are overpriced, but for clothing and quality goods the prices are reasonable and there's a good selection. Also the staff know their stuff and can answer your questions better than some of the cheaper souvenir places.

Mags

Whitney, Texas
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
14,043 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blarney Woollen Mills

oh gosh I didn't realize all of their things weren't made in Ireland....I always check that and "so far" haven't found anything that wasn't.....i'll be sure to double check from now on....one of my favorite shopping places in killarney, blarney and bunratty.....

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
27,355 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Blarney Woollen Mills

I bought a lovely sweater there last year.

Trabuco Canyon...
Level Contributor
925 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Blarney Woollen Mills

Thank you all so much we will be shopping here

7. Re: Blarney Woollen Mills

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Cork