We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for self catering within small budget

ireland
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
looking for self catering within small budget

I am wanting to rent somewhere, near the sea, away from big roads. I am longing for quiet, and that peace where any distant road noise is absent. overlooking sea, amidst nature. and am on very tight budget. want somewhere in next week. ideally on island. anyone come across any. for me and my toddler.

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Loughrea, Southport, Clifden, Connemara
Level Contributor
18,673 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for self catering within small budget

Shamrock Cottages have a few cottages listed in Donegal which might be suitable

shamrockcottages.co.uk/properties/…

cayman islands
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for self catering within small budget

Donegal is a perfect host for peace & quiet. There is an abundance of golden sandy beaches, and cute cottages off the busy track. Check out irelandselfcateringholiday.com/donegal.html

It depends if you want to be really rural, or if you want walking distance of a village. Try Dunfanaghy which is near the beautiful Glenveagh National Park

irelandselfcateringholiday.com/donegal/dunfa…

Or if you want total quiet with a spectacular sea view try a cottage in Fanad: irelandselfcateringholiday.com/donegal/fanad…

You should certainly find something within budget in Donegal. Enjoy!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
296 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for self catering within small budget

Try Flipkey.com - the Tripadvisor sister site which lists rental properties with reviews all over Ireland including Co Donegal. I'm sure you will find something you will like.

4. Re: looking for self catering within small budget

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2010, 05:17