We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New year eve

Which Donegal Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
louth ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
New year eve

Hello Gerard here, am wanting to know where where is a good place to spend New year eve? I don't know if to stay here or go to some where like New Castle upon tyne

Cavan
Destination Expert
for County Cavan
Level Contributor
4,455 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New year eve

Hi Gerard, you picked the Donegal forum so I guess that your thoughts are heading that way, quite some contrast though from Newcastle I would have thought. If it is the craic you are looking for then surely Edinburgh would be the answer. I did Inverness once, it gets a weeee bit cold but the following day driving along Loch Ness made up for it.

louth ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New year eve

Thank you for the reply. Sorry for the delay, but I have decided to stay in Ireland.I am in Co. Louth but was thinking of somewhere around your area funnily enough.

3. Re: New year eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2011, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Donegal Town