We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Dublin airport to train station Heuston

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from Dublin airport to train station Heuston

HI all,

I would like to have some advise, this will be my first time in Ireland . I'll be visiting Kilkenny and Dublin.

My plan is after I arrive at Dublin airport , go with train to Kilkenny ( I read about busses too)..

MY question is how is the best way to get to the train station. or to take busses to Kilkenny? How much cost the transport from Dublin airport to the trein station (cab,bus, etc) whats the best, i will have a luggage of 18 kgs, not really a big one.

Please any tips?

Thanks to all in advance.

Syl

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
315 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Dublin airport to train station Heuston

Dublin bus provide a service known as the Airlink which connects Dublin Airport with popular locations within the city centre including Heuston Station.

For timetables: dublinbus.ie/en/…

For more information (including fares):http://www.dublinbus.ie/Your-Journey1/Timetables/Airport-Services/

To get a bus from Dublin to Kilkenny, you'd have to go the Dublins main bus station, busaras. The Airlink also stops there.

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Cork
Level Contributor
3,091 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Dublin airport to train station Heuston

JJ Kavanagh have direct buses to Kilkenny from Dublin Airport.

3. Re: Transport from Dublin airport to train station Heuston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2013, 10:18