We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant In Killiney

Cork,Ireland
Level Contributor
352 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant In Killiney

Hi

Any ideas for Restaurant in Killiney. Be there with Boss, so nothing romantic. We are staying in Fitzpatrick Castle and just want another alternative to the hotel restaurant please.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
296 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant In Killiney

dont think there is alot around killiney itself but dalkey and dun laoire are both nearby and have many great places.i like mao in dun laoire ,asian food bright and bit noisy.. try this site www.menupages.ie

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant In Killiney

Loads to pick from in Dalkey, one authentic thai on the corner of the main street and Tiger Becs is there also, thai/ asian also. Both great food. Good bar at the end of the main street, can't remember it's name (opposite end to the Queens) and of course Finnegans pub is just around the corner. Avoid the Queens, food dreadful, avoid the quinea pig also, very dated. Mao is very noisy, not my cup of tea and it's that bit further but it depends on what you want and how much you want to spend. If you want to go to Dun Laoire The 40 Foot, overlooks the bay, nice bar and then you can eat upstairs, food good if pricey.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
246 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant In Killiney

Check out www.menupages.ie You can look at restaurants by area or by cuisine type. Lots of reviews posted and the best bit is... you can book a table on line from that site and get confirmation by email within a few hours.

Cork,Ireland
Level Contributor
352 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant In Killiney

Thanks for all the info. Just found out that my boyfriends cousin lives near the hotel, so she said she would go out with us in Dalkey. So I suspect she will know all the right places!! somewhere very expensive!! But heh if the boss is paying for it!!!

Thanks again

dublin,ireland
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant In Killiney

Daniels in Dalkey is a nice restaurant. Although the food in the fitzpatricks is amazing! We go there for lunch a lot and I was at a wedding there last weekend and the food is just to die for!

Dublin, Ireland
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant In Killiney

Hi

check out www.findarestaurant.ie - many restaurants to choose from in all of Ireland.

Dublin, Ireland
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant In Killiney

Hi

check out www.findarestaurant.ie - many restaurants to choose from in all of Ireland.

8. Re: Restaurant In Killiney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 14:22