We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Advice

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
602 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Advice

There will be 3 of us travelling to Dublin in Oct for 2 nights, would like a bit of advice on the following hotels inorder to narrow down my choice. We want something central and not too highly priced, preferrably with breakfast incuded. These are my choices so far:

- Cassidys

- Mespil

- Jurys Inn (Parnell St)

Thanks.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
109 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Advice

Dont know Cassidys, but I would stay in either of the other two. Jurys Inn means you can walk to the city centre shops, restaurants and nightlife in minutes. The Mespil is further away and would take 30 mins walk or a taxi to the city centre, but there are nearby bars/restaurants also. Jurys is located on a street busy with pedestrians and traffic with some cheaper shops/restaurnts nearby. Mespil is in a quieter area by the canal with trees/grass in view.

Dublin
Level Contributor
137 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Advice

Hi,

Try the Clarion or Jurys Inn in the IFSC. About a 15min walk from O'Connell st 5 mins to Abbey St Luas. As they are in the 'financial' area with limited nightlife right on the doorstep you may get a better weekend rate than in the others.

3. Re: Hotel Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 02:19