We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

somebody to do hard work for me!!

BOURNEMOUTH
Level Contributor
91 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
somebody to do hard work for me!!

Hi Guys really ckeeky this but can someone advise me how best to use my 3 day dublin pass & 1 day bus tour pass? I guess I'm really asking you to plan my trip - what's near each other , etc. Staying slap bang in Temple Bar , arriving on a Sunday so planned Liffey trip pm. Go on one of you must like doing this sort of thing!

Earth
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: somebody to do hard work for me!!

Cheeky indeed. But I know someone here will do your work for you. If you were more subtle you could have dipped into the subject with a question or two in your first post and then added to the questions as the replies came in. But you probably don't have the time or effort to do that. Good luck with your bold approach. It will be interesting.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Dublin
Level Contributor
4,494 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: somebody to do hard work for me!!

Maybe the Amsterdam "smoke" is still lingering?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
511 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: somebody to do hard work for me!!

If you gave an idea of what type of things you like to do it would help us help you.

Little Sutton...
Level Contributor
2,180 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: somebody to do hard work for me!!

Don't know what your pass covers but would usually suggest the HOHO bus tour to get a feel of the city first,your hotel should have details of any tours available.

Earth
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: somebody to do hard work for me!!

Some of you experts may not know about the Dublin Pass because it is mostly used by tourists. Once purchased it gives you admission (free) to around 30 places in Dublin: http://www.dublinpass.ie/dublinpass/

The OP is asking you to plan his/her trip around that pass. Almost thirty places to visit...that shouldn't take too long to plan! Smoke indeed.

Little Sutton...
Level Contributor
2,180 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: somebody to do hard work for me!!

Sorry misunderstood,I thought it was a 3-day pass to use on the bus,brain fade!

7. Re: somebody to do hard work for me!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 20:21