We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any B&Bs rent for 1 night?

Level Contributor
573 posts
Save Topic
Any B&Bs rent for 1 night?

In September we have to rent 1 night going in and 1 night coming out in Dublin. There are 4 of us, so it would be 2 doubles or twins going in and the same coming out.

It seems like it would a good deal for them. But I am not getting any responses. Maybe they are on vacation as someone mentioned. I am also running into a lot of B&B that don't have email or fax machines. I am really looking to stay between the river and the airport. Thanks in advance. Frank

Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
57,620 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any B&Bs rent for 1 night?

What day of the week are you looking for? They might be reluctant to rent out two rooms for only a Friday or only a Saturday, as it would not allow them to rent the room for the rest of the weekend.

You might find a hotel near the airport for the same amount of money, have you looked into that?

Level Contributor
1,007 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any B&Bs rent for 1 night?

And this one!!!

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
415 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any B&Bs rent for 1 night?

Frank, I've never had any problem booking a B&B for 1 night, even a Friday or Saturday.

Are you trying to email them? Although they may have email, not all B&B owners will check email regularly and will still conduct most of their business by phone. I'd suggest you try calling them if you can.

Mount Holly, New...
Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any B&Bs rent for 1 night?

I'll second the fact about never having trouble taking only 1 night at a B&B. We also never book our rooms before the trip and often just drive up and knock on the door or give a ring from the car sitting out front.

5. Re: Any B&Bs rent for 1 night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 11:21