We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dublin zoo

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
87 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Dublin zoo

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows how long it would take to get from the Clarion hotel IFSC in Dublin to Phoenix park. Is it walking distance or is a taxi a better idea?!

Thanks so much,

Katy

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
26 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dublin zoo

You could get the Luas to Heuston Station and it is then a 10 min walk from there.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5,247 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dublin zoo

It's not walkable!

You could get the luas as far as Heuston Station and walk from there. It's about a 15 min pleasant walk from Heuston Station :-)

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
2,142 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dublin zoo

Well, it is walkable. Just depending on what your tolerence if for walking. On a nice afternoon, if you are fit and like walking. I think it is very doable, and a pleasant walk.

But if the weather is bad, ot you don't prefer that sort of thing the bus/taxi would be preferable.

Ventry, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle Peninsula
Level Contributor
7,228 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dublin zoo

I would estimate it at about 45-50 minute walk

Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,025 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dublin zoo

Katy, the LUAS stops right behind the Clarion IFSC, so I would go along with the other suggestions and get the tram to Heuston and walk from there.

6. Re: Dublin zoo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2011, 08:15