We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parnell Square to the O2

Newcastle-under-Lyme...
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Parnell Square to the O2

Hello,

I'm staying at the Maldron Hotel, Parnell Square and wondering what is the best method of transport to use, to get to the O2??

Thank you! :)

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,518 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parnell Square to the O2

You can walk down O'Connell St as far as the junction with Abbey St where you can get the tram,The Luas, which goes down to.the O2.

Newcastle-under-Lyme...
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parnell Square to the O2

Excellent!!! Thank you!

hertfordshire
Level Contributor
140 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parnell Square to the O2

ooh me too

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Parnell Square to the O2

Jimmy Buffet is bang on with the Luas . (7 mins approx) , (Nice easy ride)

If its a nice evening walk past the Luas line onto the River Liffey and take the 20 - 25 min walk down . You'll see the Famine Statues and Ship / Museum , The New Convention Centre , the 2 new bridges , the financial centre and my personal favourite The Cill Airne (www.mvcillairne.com) Ship / Restaurant / bar . Its nice for a pint before a gig

Enjoy

Mick

Mentioned in this post
River Liffey
River Liffey
692 Reviews
Dublin, Ireland
5. Re: Parnell Square to the O2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 22:16