Myself and a group of friends (7 in total) are travelling to Dublin for the day to celebrate retirement of one of said friends. Need some good recommendations for a nice restaurant - we would like:
- city centre based (as travelling by train)
- classy with good atmosphere, but not stuffy
- good food, but not necessarily 'fine dining'
- wine selection, but not too steep prices!
- somewhere that we can relax for a nice couple of hours without being harrassed to move on!
- don't mind if it is a set menu/christmas lunch (but not essential)
All suggestions considered, and very grateful for any suggestions.