We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a morning activity in February

NJ
Level Contributor
709 posts
205 reviews
Save Topic
a morning activity in February

Our tour officially starts from our hotel at 2 pm on Monday. My plan is to meet them at Dublin Castle b/c I have been on that tour before but don't care to go again.

What do you suggest for the morning? I will have already done the Churches, Book of Kells, Guiness, & the Goals (jail).

I was considering the Georgian House tour. How is it? Would a different museum be better? Which one?

TIA

Edited: 04 January 2012, 22:21
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: a morning activity in February

Some ideas

Liffey River Cruise

Guinness Factory

Dublinia (Viking Dublin)

Zoo

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Messina, Bratislava
Level Contributor
1,933 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: a morning activity in February

Writers' museum

National Gallery (free entrance)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,579 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: a morning activity in February

I enjoyed the tour of No 29 (Georgian House) and would recommend it. If you finish it early you could walk though Merrion Square and then into the National Gallery.

4. Re: a morning activity in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2013, 10:20