We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DART tickets

RI
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
Save Topic
DART tickets

If I wanted to purchase a week long dart only ticket that would allow me to get on and off at the various short loop stations would that be a 7 day rolling ticket and can you purchase them anywhere along the dart

Dublin
Level Contributor
3,297 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DART tickets

Ticketing on the DART is changing at present and, looking at the DART/Irish Rail website, I'm unclear if 7 day rolling tickets are still available. Maybe you should get a LEAP card (electronic ticket) which is usable on DART, bus and Luas (tram). Only downside for a visitor is the deposit cost on the card (€5) and the hassle of getting a refund on any outstanding credit before you leave.

RI
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: DART tickets

thanks I guess i will just have to see what they offer once we get there

3. Re: DART tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2013, 10:46