We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dublin Luggage Storage at Global Internet Cafe

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Dublin Luggage Storage at Global Internet Cafe

A friend of mine and I are going to be traveling from Dublin Busaras to Belfast by bus, flying to Scotland and coming back 5 days later, because flying with luggage is fairly expensive ($30) we would like to find a cheaper option leaving it in Dublin. I have heard that Global Internet Cafe was a good deal, but I cant find an email address for them (ironic) to ask about their rates. Can anyone tell me what they would charge per day/per week??

Thank you.

Grayslake, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,055 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dublin Luggage Storage at Global Internet Cafe

I don't think I'd leave my luggage at an internet cafe for 5 days while leaving the country.......the Left Luggage at Dublin Airport may be a better option:

dublinairport.com/gns/…left-luggage.aspx

However, it may be cheaper to simply bring your bags with you.

London
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dublin Luggage Storage at Global Internet Cafe

I left luggage here that was ok. Unfortunately I needed to print my boarding pass for return flight I did so when I went to the counter to pay I didnt have enough Euros left so I asked if they took card they didnt. The cahsier then went on an awful rant at me. I informed him I would comeback as soon as I got cash from the ATM upstairs he just screamed at me to leave my bags and pay up. Very embarressing.

On the surface this place looks lovely but the staff are disgusting.

3. Re: Dublin Luggage Storage at Global Internet Cafe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2014, 07:15