We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dublin Airport Terminals - Meeting Point

Manchester, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dublin Airport Terminals - Meeting Point

I am due to meet colleagues at Dublin airport in a few days. I will arrive at Terminal 1 while my colleagues arrive at Terminal 2 , is it possible to walk from one terminal to another or do we need to take a shuttle, and as we are due to arrive within 5 minutes of one another can someons sugest a meeting point convenient to both Terminals.

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dublin Airport Terminals - Meeting Point

As far as I know, there is access between the two terminals, I imagine about a 10 minute walk. I think it is unlikely that there is a shuttle between them, given that thy are so close to each other, and if there was a shuttle, you would probably be quicker walking.

I would suggest that whoever is arriving in T2, that they walk to T1, and that you meet at the arrivals exit door in T1, which is on the ground floor. It is not a particularly big area, so the arrivals exit area in T1 will be easily found

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
2,142 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dublin Airport Terminals - Meeting Point

It is about a 5 minute walk between terminals. There is a meeting point at the arrivals area in both terminals. I would suggest picking one and arranging to meet there.

There are a lot of different exit doors in each terminal so you risk missing each other.

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dublin Airport Terminals - Meeting Point

To clarify, what I mean by 'arrivals exit door', is the actual exit door from luggage collection, not the exit door from the terminal itself to the outside world. Apologies, if I confused you.

Manchester, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dublin Airport Terminals - Meeting Point

Many thanks, both, that's really useful.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,599 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dublin Airport Terminals - Meeting Point

The options posted above are the best, but I just wanted to throw another into the mix.... Do any of you smoke? There is a covered smoking area slap bang in between the two terminals.

Turn right when you exit T2, turn left when you exit T1...

It's also convenient to public transport.

Manchester, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dublin Airport Terminals - Meeting Point

Thanks

7. Re: Dublin Airport Terminals - Meeting Point

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2013, 10:21